Whales, Whales, Whales Whales, Whales, Whales

Good, but not great.

Good overall presentation. I liked the sound at 00:57, and the echoes at 01:16, and the ending. What would have made this song better in my opinion would be some metal guitar. Also some good drums would take this to the next level. Once again good, but not great.

Work on it a bit :)

MusicIsBliss responds:

i have tried a million times to get good metal guitar, both real and fake, but i can never get a good sound.

drums are slowly improving about the same speed as mixing.

I'm Falling (commission) I'm Falling (commission)

Finally!

I've been searching for awesome rocks songs on NG for a while, and now I found one. Nice work and great lyrics, I'm telling my friends about this.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. I'm sure Tyler thanks you too.

TheRealRikku? TheRealRikku?

You need to work on it.

It was pretty good in the start, OK in the middle. The worst was the ending. The last 15 seconds was all bass, and it hurt my ears. Not pleasant.

XX---LOOP---XX XX---LOOP---XX

Sounds like farts.

It seriously does. Plus, it's very basic and short- Not alot of effort.

Cisetam responds:

seriously whatever

Loopmaster - The Damned Loopmaster - The Damned

Best loop I've ever heard.

But who knows? I'm still young lol...

Anyway, sweet loop- I could listen to this for hours! Rocks the shit out of any other loop on NG. It loops smoothly and has a nice feel to it. BTW nice drums! Like the keywords too, lol.

I wanna start making my own music, any starters programs you'd reccomend? Thanks bro.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

9/10 one of the best!

Great song. I love a good intro- kick it off with a beat, add in some drums, tension builds then at
00:22---OH SHIT! Awesome song, although it couldv'e been longer (I wish it was) I'm kinda pissed it didn't loop though... loops kick ass. Anyway, great song.